Brooks Caldera 3 D Mens Trail Running Shoes-Black/Grey
The Brooks Caldera 3 men’s trail running shoes are perfect for escaping the hustle and bustle of the daily grind and tackling the real wild with an aggressive, updated design.
An Ariaprene mesh upper offers airy comfort, allowing heat and humidity to escape and water to drain.
The water repelling properties mean you don’t have to put an end to your adventures when there’s a murky stream in your path – take a splash and carry on.
The last thing you want is to trip over your laces and get a face full of mud like a swamp monster, but Brooks have you covered with the lace garage system to tuck away your laces securely.
The BioMoGo DNA midsole provides cushioned comfort to keep your feet feeling light and lively over long distances and creates a plush armour to lessen the impact of natural hazards.
Bite into tricky terrain with the TrailTack sticky rubber outsole, ‘gluing’ your feet on challenging uphill and downhill surfaces even in wet conditions.
- - Trade in the glaring city lights and roaring cars for the good vibes of nature
- Breathable Ariaprene mesh upper keeps you cool and dry
- Water repelling and water draining so you don't have to stress about getting your feet wet in the wild
- Lace Garage for secure lace storage on the move
- Attach a protective gaiter with easy hook-and-loop system - features heel tab and front attachment
- BioMoGo DNA midsole cushioning encourages a steady gait and provides impact protection for trail runs
- TrailTack rubber outsole for rugged traction and sticky grip for uphill and downhill running
- High-surface area lugs for a strong connection with the ground
Supplier Code: 110295 D 081