Wilson Clash 100 V2.0 4 1/4 Tennis Racquet Frame Only
Racquet can be strung for an additional $40, please contact us if you wish to have your racquet frame strung*
The evolution of Clash features rich, unique design paired with performance defined by a supreme blend of power, feel and control. Patent-protected carbon construction allows the racquet to bend with maximum flexibility and stability at impact, giving players of all skill levels and swing styles more on-court confidence than ever before.
The hero model of the groundbreaking and immensely popular Clash line, the Clash 100 v2 tennis racquet slightly revises the recipe for more consistency, more sustainability and a more killer design. An immediate appeal for its blend of flexibility and stability for a feeling unlike any other, this racquet elevates playability thanks to a revised construction at the tip of the hoop that significantly enlarges the sweet spot. Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommets and end cap incorporate sustainable components for a reduced footprint on the environment. An embossed Clash logo on the throat completes a racquet that pairs dynamic looks with even more dynamic performance.
- 100 sq in headsize and weight offer ideal balance of power and control.
- 309 grams weight (strung).
- FORTYFIVE° comprises a patent-protected carbon construction that creates maximum flexibility and stability at impact for an uncompromising blend of power, control and feel.
- Revised construction at tip of hoop supplies additional consistency and an enhanced sweet spot.
- Innovative design features embossed Clash logo along throat and an anodized elastic finish for a clean, rich look on the court.
- Horizontal Bending creates industry-leading flexibility for increased control on horizontal, traditional swings.
- Vertical Bending increases dwell time for players with vertical, modern swings.
- Torsional Bending features proprietary carbon mapping to stabilize the extreme flexibility on off-center hits.
- Parallel Drilling provides a consistent, more forgiving string bed response.
- Agiplast plant-based bumper, grommet and end cap components reduce environmental footprint.