Yonex 2021 VCore 100 300g 4 1/4 Tennis Racquet Frame-Green/Purple
Racquet can be strung for an additional $40, please contact us if you wish to have your racquet frame strung*
The Yonex VCore 100 tennis racquet has been re-engineered each generation to meet the demands of the modern player and caters to an aggressive playing style.
The weight is optimised for intermediate players as well as advanced players on the hunt for a stick capable of generating raw speed.
Yonex have tweaked the VCore 100 for improved response and feel, providing effortless power and spin in the hands of experienced players.
- Ideal for aggressive intermediate to advanced players seeking an energetic feel and spin-friendly response
- Isometric head shape for a responsive and more generous sweet spot
- Upper area of racquet head has been widened in this latest generation
- Aerodynamic design details including upgraded Aero Fin and Aero Trench grommets for reduced drag
- Excellent blend of spin and power teams with a satisfying level of stability
Flex Force: Flex Force technology puts NAMD-2 graphite into play – an advanced, flexible material for spin-friendly performance and improved torque.
String Sync Grommets: Modern grommet system with improved snapback off the string bed. The strategic funnel-shaped inserts translate to improved spin potential, particularly when paired with the aerodynamic design.
Linear Tech: Friction-reducing design between racquets and strings for improved string movement, enlarged sweet spot and more forgiveness on off-centre shots - delivering the spin you crave.
Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM): Improved comfort and cleaner sensation for reduced fatigue during long rallies.
Head Size: 645.2 sq cm / 100 sq in
Weight: 300g / 10.6oz
Length: 68.6cm / 27in
String Pattern: 16/19