Babolat Pure Aero Rafa 4 1/4 Tennis Racquet
The Babolat Aero is designed to move quickly through the air increasing ball speed and offering enhanced spin. Rafa Nadal's weapon for 15 years the Babolat Aero range is best suited to competitive players looking for spin and faster racquet head speed. The new model (released late-2018) offers a pure feeling and longer contact between the ball and string allowing for more stability and precision.
- 300 grams unstrung (10.6oz)
- 27 inches length
- 16 x 19 string pattern
- Powered by Smac: The new aero features better vibration dampening thanks to a new material integrated into the the graphite of the racquet. This results in a better sound and a pure feel on impact. Placed at 3 and 9 o'clock for the best possible feel and comfort.
- Carbon Ply Stabiliser: A new generation of high performance carbon fibers for more control and stability on every shot. Babolat have partnered with Chomarat to add cply carbon to the core of the racquet making every shot more precise and stable on impact.
- Aeromodular3: An aerodynamic frame offering increased racquet head speed and the ability to generate more spin.
- FSI Spin: This refers to the more open string pattern offering a redefined sweet spot with more oblong grommets at 6 & 12 o'clock. This allows greater string movement allowing you to generate maximum spin.