HCE Bosu Style Ball
Stability Dome Bosu Style Balance Ball is ideal for stability and balance training exercise or rehabilitation treatment. The Stability Dome is comparable to BOSU in terms of quality and performance, it can be used as either a ball or board. The Stability Dome Bosu Style Balance Ball features a weight capacity of 300kg. It features a solid plate at the base of the ball for added stability.
The Stability Dome Bosu Style Balance Ball provides a convenient conditioning and training apparatus to improve range of movement, strength and balance. Stability Dome Bosu Style Balance Ball is latex free, crafted from high quality materials and complements any collection of exercise equipment, personal or professional.
- Solid plate for added stability
- Can be used as a ball or board
- Weight capacity of 300kg
- Promotes balance and coordination
- Skin – Environmentally friendly PVC imported from the US
- Base frame – 70%PP+30% Poly-fibre coated with TPR anti-slip cover
- Side frame – Aviation grade ABS
Dimensions and weight
- Dome Diameter：63.2cm; Height 20-24cm
- Side frame height：3.5cm
- Net weight = 7.05kg
- Max load = 300kg