Yonex 2021 Vcore 100L 280g 4 1/8 Tennis Racquet - Tango Red
Since its launch in 2011, the VCore line has grown to suit the needs of today's player. In the hands of club and intermediate teams, the 2021 Yonex VCore 100L (Tango Red) is a worthy collaborator.
The Yonex VCore 100L tennis racquet is lightweight, weighing just 280g. This helps you to go fast without sacrificing the spin and feel you've come to expect from previous generations. You can accurately control the direction and pace of your swings thanks to the manoeuvrable weight. This low-drag design slices through the air quickly, allowing you to commit to each stroke with confidence and effortless acceleration.
It rewards you with a crisp sensation and rewarding spin on groundstrokes, as well as an energetic feel and precision. It's a tennis racquet that developing players would gravitate towards because of its reliable response and lively pace for volleys and service returns. As a lighter model, it trades in the higher stability of the more heavily weighted VCore family members for speed to conquer challenging swings on the fly and at a moments notice.
- Engineered to be lightweight and fast to meet the needs of improving Club and intermediate players.
- Head form is isometric for a more sensitive and generous sweet spot (the upper area of the racquet head has been widened in this latest generation)
- User-friendly manoeuvrability and fast access to racquet head speed thanks to its compact weight of 280g.
- Upgraded Aero Fin and Aero Trench grommets for reduced drag are among the aerodynamic design data.
- Production that is both energetic and spin-friendly.
- Groundstrokes with high precision
- On service returns and volleys, the feel is jittery and fast.
Flex Force: Flex Force technology puts NAMD-2 graphite into play – an advanced, flexible material for spin-friendly performance and improved torque. String Sync Grommets: Modern grommet system for improved snapback off the string bed. The strategic funnel-shaped inserts translate to greater spin potential, particularly when paired with the aerodynamic design.
Linear Tech: Friction-reducing design between racquets and strings for improved string movement, enlarged sweet spot and more forgiveness on off-centre shots - delivering the spin you crave.
Vibration Dampening Mesh (VDM): Improved comfort and cleaner sensation on impact for reduced fatigue during long rallies.
Head Size: 645.2 sq cm / 100 sq in
Weight: 280g / 9.9oz unstrung
Length: 68.6cm / 27in
String Pattern: 16/19
Colour: Tango Red